A tough decision MADE.
It's time to let go. No doubt, i'm crying myself a river but it's better than having to go thru this again and again.
A golden qn with an obviously shocking reply has given me enough reason to put this to a stop. There's no right or wrong. I dun wanna play the blame game anymore. I won't want to earn credit by saying I've done alot to this r/s. I know there's many things I can improve on. But I think it's impt for e other party to do smth to keep the r/s alive too. I dun sense that much though. A long r/s doesn't mean anything if there's no maintenance at e end of e day. Even if there's a gd foundation, it may not work eventually.
What's impt are e lessons learnt thru out this r/s. I have to start believing that it doesn't mean that I've found the Mr Right and he will stick with me forever. In this world, not everything is so perfect. Perhaps it's not right from the start.
There's no platonic friendship like I've stressed before. Move on.
11:59 PM.